Terms & Conditions
- Check-in and Check-out is at 12:00 noon.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in. As per the directive was given by the Government and the Department of Tourism, all Indian nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check-in. The valid identification document is Passport, Voter’s ID card, Current Driver’s license, PAN card, or a Credit card. The Credit Card Holder must be one of the travellers. The document must include a photograph.
- The Confirmation Voucher which you receive by e-mail is expected to be carried by the guest for easy identification at the time of Check-in at Crimson Lotus.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in a fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- For any amendment or cancellation of bookings, you must inform by email to email@example.com and receive confirmation.
- Cancellation made within 24 hrs of the check-in date and in case of the no-show full cost of stay shall be charged.
- Cancellation made between 48hrs - 24 hrs of the check-in date, one-night retention would be charged.
- All amendments should be done as per hotels policy. We accept amendments, only 48 hours prior to check-in.
- If payment was made by Credit Card or bank transfer, refund, if any, will also be issued only through the Credit card or bank transfer respectively.
- Refunds will normally be processed and issued within 2 weeks from date of cancellation.